- The request is closed, and no submissions are allowed at this stage.
Get a chance to win a GoPro Hero 4 Session. Participate in “The Big Surf” photography contest, conducted in the run up to the second edition of the Indian Open of Surfing. We are looking for some action-packed and exhilarating images of the ocean, surfing and other water sports. Try including unique angles, big waves, gorgeous sunsets and a lot of action in your composition. The possibilities are endless. All we want to see is creativity, technique and uniqueness. The runner-up will be rewarded with an F Stop camera bag along with some exciting merchandise.
Note: Some of the water adventure sports you can cover, including but not limited to, are jet-skiing, waterskiing, windsurfing, wake boarding, parasailing, kitesurfing, kayaking, rafting, paddleboarding, bodyboarding, water polo, sailing or free diving.
Last Date of Submissions: 18th June 2017
- To enter, register with www.photoconcierge.com/sign-up (Ignore this step if you have already registered with us).
- Submit an image with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi or more.
- You will receive an email once your submission is approved.
- Share your submission on social media platforms to gain exposure for your work. Use #PhotoSurfContest in your post and tag PhotoConcierge as well as Indian Open of Surfing.
- All submitted entries will be added to your portfolio on PhotoConcierge.
- Please make sure you have model releases and property releases signed for all recognizable people and buildings in the photo.
- Basic editing, including colour enhancement, use of filters, and cropping of images is acceptable, provided any such editing does not affect the authenticity and/or genuineness of the images.
- The jury will evaluate the images based on the following criteria:
- Artistic / visual appeal.
- Extent to which the photograph captures the essence of the theme.
- Images will be judged based on originality, creativity and relevance to the theme.
- You must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of all image entered.
- Each image can only be entered once. Duplicates will not be considered.
- Artwork and illustrations will not be accepted.
- PhotoConcierge has the right to demand the EXIF details from the photographer if required.
- For more queries contact, email@example.com
- Winners will be announced on 22nd June 2017.
For Terms and Conditions, Visit: http://blog.photoconcierge.com/bigsurf-terms-and-conditions/