Rang Mahal, Red Fort

The Rang Mahal or Palace of Colour is located in the Red Fort, Delhi. It originally served as a part of the imperial harem and was known as the Palace of Distinction (Imtiyaz Mahal) during the rule of Shah Jahan. After the British occupied the fort in 1857, Rang Mahal was used as a mess hall for a brief time.

Rang Mahal, Red Fort
CONTRIBUTOR
Anamit Sen
Anamit Sen
SIZEDIMENSIONPRICE
1000 x 667 20 USD
3000 x 2000 39 USD
3390 x 2260 53 USD
Media Details
Buildings & Architecture
web and print
jpeg
129515
3390 x 2260
More from Anamit Sen
Pasta Meal
Pasta Meal
Garden Birds, Spotted Dove
Spotted Dove