Four Sanitation Workers Die After Inhaling Toxic Gases In South Delhi

NEW DELHI, INDIA - JULY 15: Mother of Billu with other family member crying, who was died during the septic tank cleaning at Ghiloni in Chattarpur area, on July 15, 2017 in New Delhi, India. Four men died after inhaling toxic gases while cleaning a septic tank in south Delhi on Saturday morning. The incident was reported at around 10.43am, when police control room received information that the five men cleaning the tank had not come out for a long time. (Photo by Sonu Mehta/Hindustan Times )

Four Sanitation Workers Die After Inhaling Toxic Gases In South Delhi
CONTRIBUTOR
Hindustan Times
Hindustan Times
SIZEDIMENSION
1000 x 645
1280 x 826
Media Details
Photojournalism
web and print
jpeg
127471
1280 x 826
More from Hindustan Times
Cocktail Dinner Party Hosted By Bina Ramani
Cocktail Dinner Party Hosted By Bina Ramani
Cocktail Dinner Party Hosted By Bina Ramani
Cocktail Dinner Party Hosted By Bina Ramani